1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Belgium, Ireland and Luxembourg aged 18 years or over.
2. This promotion opens for entries on 1st April 2010 at 12:00 IST and closes for entries on 15th April at 23:59 IST (the "Promotional Period").
3. Entrants must have access to the game Gravity CrashTM and a PlayStation®3 system. To enter, entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
(ii) Use the 'Editor' mode within Gravity CrashTM to create a level.
(iii) Publish the level to the Gravity CrashTM community via the 'Share' feature within the 'Editor' mode. All levels submitted over the Promotional Period will be available to play in Gravity CrashTM.
(iv) Using their PSN online ID, submit this ID and the name of their level into the entry thread of a participating forum at community.eu.playstation.com.
Broadband internet required.
4. The address registered to an entrant's SEN account will determine their country of residence and therefore their eligibility to participate. Entrants must ensure that their SEN account details are up-to-date prior to entering.
5. All entries must be original and the entrant's own work (please click on the General Rules for further details). Entrants may enter the promotion more than once.
6. The winners will be the 5 entrants whose entries are considered by the judges to have achieved the highest level of functionality, creative flair and originality (the "Winners").
7. The Winners will be selected within 14 days of the end of the Promotional Period.
8. The Winners will each receive a PSPTMgo system and a PSN voucher code for Gravity CrashTM Portable. The winning levels will be featured in an add-on pack for the Gravity CrashTM Portable game. PSN voucher codes are subject to terms and conditions of use. Please click here for details.
9. The Winners will be notified by email within 21 days of the closing date and must claim their prize within 2 weeks of the notification. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that their contact details (including email address) recorded on their SEN account is correct and that the Promoter is able to contact them at this address. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if the email address is incorrect or if the registered country indicates they are not eligible to participate.
10. The PSPTMgo system shall be dispatched by recorded delivery and the PSN voucher code shall be sent via e-mail. Instructions on how to redeem the code will be included in the e-mail.
11. If a prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to have been accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
12. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the Winners' names on the Promoter's website(s). The names of the Winners will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE to the following address: "Gravity Crash Levels Competition", Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom, within 10 weeks of the closing date specified above.
13. By entering this promotion, entrants consent to the Promoter, its agents and suppliers processing personal data held within their SEN account in order to administer the promotion.
14. General Rules apply to this promotion.
15. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom.