1. This promotion is open to residents of UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain, France, Austria, Poland, Russia, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, Belgium and Luxembourg, aged 18 years or over.
2. To enter this promotion, entrants must:
3. This promotion opens for entries on 20 May 2010 at 00:00 BST and closes for entries on 10 June 2010 at 23:59 BST.
4. This promotion is limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. A selection of the entries judged as the most original by members of the SCEE Design Team will be sent to Sony Computer Entertainment International, Japan Studio.
6. One overall Winner, a Second-placed entrant, and eight Runners-up will be chosen by a judge from Sony Computer Entertainment International, Japan Studio, based on the design that is considered most original. The decision of the judges is final.
7. The Winner, Second-placed entrant, and eight Runners-up will be selected within 21 days of the closing date specified above.
8. The Winner will receive the following prizes, worth approximately €120:
a. A4 colour copy of their winning card design signed by the game's developer, Watanabe-San; and
b. A 3D figure of a character from the game, chosen by the game's developer, Watanabe-san.
9. Second prize, worth approximately €180, is a PSPTM-3000 and an A4 colour copy of their card design signed by the game's developer, Watanabe-San.
10. Eight Runners-up prizes, worth approximately €20, each include a voucher to enable each Runner-up to download card packs 1, 2 and 3 for use in the Eye of JudgmentTM game, and an A4 colour copy of the Runner's-up card design signed by the game's developer, Watanabe-San.
11. The Winner, Second-placed prize winner, and Runners-up will be asked to supply proof of age before receiving their prizes.
12. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
13. The Winner, Second-placed prize winner, and Runners-up will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the closing date and must claim their prize within 28 days of the notification. Prizes shall be dispatched by courier to the address specified by the entrant in the notification response email. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize on within 21 days of notification but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this.
14. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the winner's name, PlayStation®Network ID and country of residence on the Promoter's website(s). The winner's details (name and country) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd., Community Team - TEOJ competition, 10 Great Marlborough Street, W1F 7LP, London, UK, within 10 weeks of the closing date specified above.
15. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
16. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, W1F 7LP