1. The God of War: Ghost of Sparta portal competition (the "Promotion") is open to residents of Austria, the Czech Republic, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Switzerland and the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to ask entrants at any time to provide proof that they meet the above conditions (for example, by requesting copies of their passport). If entrants do not provide this proof when requested, the Promoter may disqualify them from the Promotion, or withhold their prize.
3. One entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize. The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary.
4. The Promotion opens for entries on 01/11/2010 at 00.00 GMT and closes for entries on 12/11/2010 at 23.59 GMT (the "Closing Date") (the "Entry Period").
5. To enter the Promotion, entrants must:
(i) go to http://uk.playstation.com/psn/competitions (the "Website");
(ii) click on the God of War: Ghost of Sparta competition link;
(iii) create a Sony Entertainment Network account ("SEN Account") or, if they have already set one up, sign in to their SEN Account; and
(iv) follow the on-screen instructions.
7. All eligible entrants who have submitted correct answers to all 5 multiple choice questions during the Entry Period will be placed into a draw.
8. The draw will take place on 15/11/2010. 5 winners will be selected at random.
9. The prize for each winner is:
(i) a God of War: Ghost of Sparta t-shirt; and
(ii) a copy of the God of War: Ghost of Sparta Media Kit, containing a printed wooden disc, a poster and booklet, a PSN voucher code for the God of War: Ghost of Sparta game for the PLAYSTATION®3 console and a media asset disc.
The total value of the prize is approximately £60 (approximately €70). No
cash alternative is available and prizes are non-transferable. PSN voucher code terms and conditions apply. Click here for details.
10. The winners will be notified by e-mail within 2 weeks of the Closing Date. Each winner must claim their prize by replying to the e-mail and confirming their postal address within 2 weeks of being notified.
11. Prizes shall be dispatched by post to the addresses provided by the winners. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch prizes within 2 weeks of receipt of a winner's claim but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any prizes dispatched later than this period.
12. If a prize or any part of it is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
13. The winners may be required to pay tax on their prize in accordance with their jurisdiction's tax legislation.
14. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the winners' details (names and countries of residence) on the Website. The winners' details will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped addressed envelope marked to the following address within 8 weeks of the Closing Date:
God of War: Ghost of Sparta Portal Competition, Online Marketing
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd
10 Great Marlborough Street
15. General Rules apply to the Promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
17. The Promoter is Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP, the United Kingdom