1. This promotion is open to residents of Austria, Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Poland, Greece, Russia, and UK aged 18 years or over.
2. To enter this promotion entrants must:
(i) Go to eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions ("the Website");
(ii) Click on the Disneyland Paris Christmas Competition link;
(iii) Create a Sony Entertainment Network account (SEN Account), or if one already exists, sign in to their SEN Account; and
(iv) Follow the on-screen instructions.
4. The opening date is 22 December 2010 at 5:00pm GMT and the closing date is 10 January 2011 at 5:00pm GMT.
5. One entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. All eligible entrants who have submitted their entry during the entry period will be placed into a draw.
7. The draw will take place within 1 week of the closing date. One winner will be selected at random.
8. The prize is a trip to Disneyland Paris for the winner and three members of their family for 3 days/2 nights. The prize will comprise:
(i) Hotel accommodation (on a bed and breakfast basis) for 2 nights in a standard family room at one of the Disneyland Paris Hotels (subject to availability).
(ii) Park Hopper tickets for 3 days for a family of four valid for both Disney Parks
(iii) One lunch and dinner voucher per day to the value of €102.23 per person which can only be redeemed in certain restaurants within the parks.
(iv) Travel from the country of residence of the winner and their family to Disneyland Paris. This will be in the form of economy class return flights or Eurostar travel depending on the residency of the winner. Travel from a winner's home to the airport or Eurostar terminal will not be included.
The total value of the prize is approximately € 3,000.00. The trip must be undertaken by the 20 December 2011.
9. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 2 weeks of the closing date and will be given 4 weeks to claim their prize.
10. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 4 weeks of receipt of the winner's claim but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this period.
11. Prizes shall be dispatched by post or courier to the address associated with the winner's SEN Account.
12. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
13. The Promoter shall publish the winner's PSN online ID and country of residence on the Website.
14. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
15. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom.