1. This promotion is open to residents of Australia, Denmark, France, Germany, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom who are aged 16 years or over and who are users of PlayStation®Home ("Home").
2. This promotion is limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
3. To participate, entrants will need a PlayStation®3 system (PS3TM), a personal computer (pc), a Sony Entertainment Network account and a broadband internet connection.
4. This promotion opens for entries on 22/03/2011 at 17:00 GMT and closes for entries on 31/03/2011 at 23:00 BST ("Entry Period").
5. To enter this promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Entry Period:
(i) Take a photograph of their PlayStation®Move Heroes avatar within the Home Square space using their Home camera. The photograph must feature the PlayStation®Move Heroes Statue in the Home Square ("the Photograph");
(ii) Sign in to their SEN account on a pc and upload their Photograph to the relevant competition thread specified by the Promoter, which can be found within their local language Home forum at community.eu.playstation.com
6. The winner will be the person whose PlayStation®Move Heroes avatar is considered by the judge(s) to be the most heroic looking. The decision of the judge(s) is final.
7. The winner will be selected within 7 days of the closing date specified above.
8. The Prize is a PlayStation®Move Heroes bundle, which comprises 1 PlayStation®Move Heroes game, a PlayStation®Move motion controller and a PlayStation®Eye camera. The recommended retail price of the prize is €79.99.
9. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
10. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 14 days of the closing date and must claim their prize within 28 days of the notification. Prizes shall be dispatched by recorded delivery post to the address associated with the winner's SEN Account. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize on within 28 days of notification but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this.
11. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the winner's name and country of residence on the Promoter's website(s). The winner's details (name and country) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked PlayStation®Move Heroes competition to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
12. The Promoter may also, at its sole discretion, publish some or all of the Photographs on Facebook.
13. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
14. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom.