1. This promotion is open to residents of Austria, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain and Switzerland aged 18 years or over.
3. This promotion opens for entries on 13/04/2011 at 12.00 BST and closes for entries on 18/04/2011 at 12.00 BST (the "Entry Period").
4. To enter this promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Entry Period:
i. go to eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions and click on the "UEFA Champions League Final Wembley 2011 Competition" link;
ii. sign into their SEN account; and
iii. complete the online entry form and click "Enter Competition".
5. This promotion is limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. The winners will be the first 3 entries drawn at random from all eligible entries.
7. The draw will take place within 3 days of the closing date specified above.
8. The Prize is a trip for the winner and a companion (who must be over 18 years of age) to the UEFA Champions League Final Wembley 2011 at Wembley Stadium in London on 28/05/2011. The Prize includes return flights to London, one night's hotel accommodation at a 4 star hotel or equivalent (at Promoter's sole discretion), including breakfast, and transfers to and from the airport in London to the hotel for the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and their companion are available between 28/05/2011and 29/05/2011 inclusive.
9. The Promoter may want to film winners and their guests at the UEFA Champions League Final Wembley 2011. By attending this event, winners and their guests will be deemed to give the Promoter, and its associated companies, licensees and assignees permission to:
i. photograph, film and record them during their visit;
ii. edit, alter, reproduce, publish and distribute any such photographs, recordings and films or anything derived from them (the "Material") in any medium; and
iii. use the Material, in whole or in part, for any purposes it deems necessary to promote, advertise or exploit any of Promoter's products and anything connected with or derived from them.
10. Winners and their guests also agree to waive any moral rights that they may have in the Material and to release the Promoter and its associated companies, licensees and assignees from any claims for payment in connection with their use of the Material.
11. The Winners will be notified by e-mail to the email address associated with the winner's SEN account within 7 days of the closing date and must claim their prize within 7 days of the notification. Proof of age will be required by the Promoter in order to claim the Prize. Prizes shall be. dispatched by recorded delivery to the address specified by the entrant in their online entry. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize on within 30 days of notification but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this.
12. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the winner's name and country of residence on the Promoter's website(s). The winner's details (name and country) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked UEFA Champions League Final Wembley 2011 Competition to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
13. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
14. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP.