1. This promotion is open to residents of Germany, France, Spain and UK aged 18 years or over.
2. To enter this promotion entrants must:
(i) Go to eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions ("the Website"),
(ii) click on the 'Disney Universe' link,
(iii) sign into their Sony Entertainment Network Account , or if they don't already have one, use their PlayStation®3 system or PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system to create a SEN Account and then sign-in via the Website; and
(iv) follow the on-screen instructions.
4. The opening date is 15 December 2011 at 17:00 GMT and the closing date is 02 January 2012 at 17.00 GMT.
5. One entry per person. No entrant may win more than one Prize.
6. All eligible entrants who have submitted their entry during the entry period will be placed into a random draw.
The draw will take place within 1 week of the closing date. One winner and two runners up will be selected at random. The decision of the judges is final.
7. The Prize for the winner is:
a) one PlayStation®3 system 320GB;
b) one copy of the game Disney Universe on Blu-ray Disc;
c) one singing doll of Jasmine from Aladdin;
d) one copy of WALL-E on Blu-ray Disc;
e) one plush toy of Simba from The Lion King;
f) one Pirates of the Caribbean 48 piece art set;
g) one plush toy of Sulley from Monsters Inc.; and
h) one soft toy doll of Alice in Wonderland.
The total value of the winner's Prize is approximately £400 or €470. The Prize for the two runners-up is:
a) one copy of the game Disney Universe on Blu-ray Disc.
The total value of each runners-up Prize is approximately £30 or €35.
8. Each winner will be notified by e-mail to the email address associated with their SEN Account within 2 weeks of the closing date and will be given 4 weeks to claim their Prize.
9. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch each Prize within 4 weeks of receipt of the relevant winner's claim but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for Prizes that are dispatched later than this period.
10. Each Prize shall be dispatched by post or courier to the postal address associated with the relevant winner's SEN Account or as otherwise specified by the winner when they claim their Prize.
11. If the Prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
12. Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of Prize impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. In this situation, the Promoter may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide a reasonable alternative Prize.
13. Any tax liability on any Prizes will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
14. The Promoter may at its sole discretion publish the online ID and country of residence of each winner on the Website. The name of each winner and each runner-up will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked Disney Universe Competition to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
15. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
16. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom.