|Release date:||12 December 2003|
|Publisher:||Vivendi Universal Games|
The classic 70's sci-fi series is reborn on TV and now on PS2 as you take to the stars to fight the Cylon menace
A full description of this game is coming soon.
For now, check out any related news, previews and features you may find below, and take a look at the assets available. Don't forget to come back and Rate this game when it's released, too.
Climb aboard a Viper fighter craft as you blast from one of Galactica's launch bays and out into space. Your piloting skills will be challenged to the limit in an array of missions, including manning enemy craft such as a Cylon Raider. Dogfight over planets and giant starships and fly by the seat of your pants through asteroid fields and nebulae. Use your laser cannons and missiles to bring down the swarming robot enemies and turn on the Afterburn when you need to blast out of danger. Of course, you're not alone against the Cylon agressors, and commanding your wingmen wisely will turn them into an effective attacking squadron. You are mankind's only hope. Good luck, warrior.
- Inspired by the hit sci-fi series from the 1970's and the 2003 re-imagining
- Experience Adama's early years as a rookie Viper pilot aboard the Galactica
- Fly Vipers, Cylon raiders and heavy bombers against the metallic menace
- Command your wingmen to maximise your tactical advantage
- Voice cast include Dirk Benedict and Richard Hatch (Starbuck and Apollo from the original series), Dwight Shultz (Murdoch from The A-Team) and Kristanna Loken (T-X in Terminator 3)