|Release date:||6 August 2004|
The purr-fectly proportioned, felonious feline slinks on to PS2, rubs herself against your legs and demands attention.
Forget everything you think you know about Catwoman because this game, based on the Halle Berry movie, rewrites the book. Forget Batman, forget Selena Kyle, forget Michelle Pfeiffer (if you can) and say hello to Patience Philips. Philips is a timid artist who stumbles upon her employer's dark secret. Apparently sent to her death by the evil corporation, she returns from 'the grave' as the mysterious Catwoman to seek her revenge and have a little fun along the way.
Third-person action adventures have never looked so good, as Halle Berry's (barely) leather-wrapped persona pounces onto PS2. Stunning animation brings the cat-like movements of Catwoman to life, as she bounds on all fours around the detailed levels.
Use Catwoman's diamond-tipped claws to scale walls and cling to fences. Leap from wall to wall to ascend to the rooftops, leap majestically over deadly drops, and swing and somersault from lampposts in your pursuit of justice. Use Catwoman's trademark whip to latch onto hooks, flagpoles and other grab points to make sure nothing keeps you from you goal.
But, like a tiger, Catwoman is as deadly as she is beautiful, and her claws and whip aren't just there for effect. Use a sparkling array of kicks, scratches, grapples and whip attacks to send you foes scuttling for cover with their tails between their legs.
- Based on the sultry Halle Berry action movie
- Become the feline heroine as she uses her cat-like abilities for justice - and profit
- Climb, swing, somersault and whip your way through the gravity-defying levels
- Use your diamond claws, high heels and trademark whip to scratch, kick and grapple enemies
- Unlock secret content revealing the making of the game and other beautiful Catwoman content