|Release date:||18 June 2004|
Put the fun back into motor racing as the top-down driving action of old is revisited for a whole new generation.
When it comes to sheer multiplayer racing fun there's Micro Machines and then there's everyone else. Now, the developer of Micro Machines 2 brings the hilarious four-wheeled antics into the new millennium with Mashed for PlayStation 2.
Race solo against some fiendish computer opponents or tackle the infectious multiplayer game with up to three of your friends. 13 challenging tracks await, including desert ruins, slick, frozen quay sides and crowded freeways, each with its own style and unique dangers.
Get behind the wheel of a whole showroom of revved-up vehicles, including dune buggies, sports cars and hot rods. Grab a multitude of devastating weapons as you burn round the track such as oil slicks, mini-guns, missiles, mines and mortars.
Mashed will drive you mad with frustration and drive you insane with laughter, but whatever happens you will not be able to stop driving.
- Fast, furious, fun driving from the creators of Micro Machines 2
- 13 tracks around the world in forests, urban, industrial and desert locations
- Loads of madcap weapons to fend off tailgaters or bring down the leaders
- Challenging solo gameplay against skilled computer opponents and brilliant multiplayer gaming for up to four players
- Four players can play via a Multitap and four controllers or sharing two controllers (one player on each analog stick)