|Release date:||8 October 2004|
The gangsta superstars of hip-hop square off to settle their differences with their fists rather than their music.
Electronic Arts' love affair with all things 'street' and 'urban' continues with the latest in its Def Jam: Vendetta series. The real-life stars of the pioneering hip-hop record label slip into the shadowy world of Fight Club-style underground punch-ups. Rap legends such as Snoop Dogg, Flava Flav, Sean Paul and Xzibit step into the ring and proceed to beat the hell out of each other. The ultimate prize? Control of hip-hop's underworld.
- Create your own fighter and customise him to your 'look' - fighting style, branded clothing, hairstyle and all important bling
- Boxing, street fighting, wrestling and martial arts beat 'em up all in one
- Hardcore content reflects the dark and gritty world of hip hop, but is strictly for over 18s
- Stunning soundtrack including tracks from OutKast, LL Cool J, Public Enemy and Busta Rhymes
- Take on a friend head-to-head or team-up and take on another pair of homeboyz (requires MultiTap)