|Release date:||8 October 2004|
The Italian Stallion returns in an all-new prequel tracing the humble beginnings of the movies' biggest boxers.
You'll need the eye of the tiger if you are to reach the giddy heights of Heavyweight Champion of the World as not just Rocky Balboa, but as any of his major opponents from the movies. Follow the route to the top of Clubber Lang, Apollo Creed, Ivan Drago and of course Rocky himself.
Go beyond the films as you learn about Drago's cruel training at the hands of the Soviet government, Clubber's prison beginnings and the rise and rise of golden boy Apollo. Each fighter's career carries them through the lower ranked matches and upwards to their ultimate clash as seen in the movies.
Each boxer has individual training methods that reflect their strengths, such as the ease Clubber has increasing his Determination statistic or Drago's Strength. The style of training is also specific to every boxer such as the gritty low-tech workouts of Clubber and the scientific, technological approach of Drago's trainers.
Have you got what it takes to face your nemesis and become the Champion of the World?
- Career mode allows you to take your favourite Rocky character through to the top
- Eight authentic training mini-games to help keep you boxer in peak condition
- Face off against a friend in the ring or in training in a host of two-player modes
- 40 opponents including 26 new boxers
- 20 venues including the Philadelphia Art Museum, Vegas Casino and the Russian Training Camp from Rocky IV