|Release date:||11 November 2005|
For the first time ever, exclusive to Playstation 2, take to the field in a Gaelic Football game fully licenced by the GAA.
You can now experience the skill, passion and excitement of Ireland's national game. Follow an action packed season of National Football League, Provincial and All Ireland Football Championships, with selection from all current county teams. Play in one of 11 photo-realistic stadia from all 4 provinces including: Croke Park, Páirc Ui Chaoimh, Casement Park and Pearse Stadium. Gaelic Games: Football also features commentary from the legendary Micheál Ó Muircheartaigh.
- Full GAA Season: Play a single game or follow a full GAA season, including the National Football League, Provincial and All Ireland Football Championships.
- All Teams: Choose from all current county teams (including New York and London)
- Stadia: Choose from 11 photo-realistic stadia, including Croke Park, Páirc Ui Chaoimh, Casement Park and Pearse Stadium.
- Commentary: Full commentary from the legendary Micheál Ó Muircheartaigh.
- Training Mode: The perfect way to learn how to play Gaelic Games: Football, training mode allows you to master the controls before playing for real.
- Key Moves: Dozens of moves including soloing, hand-passing, free taking, penalties, tackling and shooting.
- EyeToy® Cameo: By using the "EyeToy: Cameo" you will be able to take high-resolution images of your face with the EyeToy Camera and turn out a squad containing some of your friends faces and take on the best teams in Ireland.
- Team & Individual Player Tactics: Tactics allow for the gamer to select different team and player strategies.
- Irish Language Option: Navigate in-game menus and manual in English or Irish.
- User Controlled Replays: Users have complete control over replays with full 360 degree replay with fast forward/rewind, pause and slow motion.