Namco Museum 50th Anniversary Arcade Collection
31 March 2006
Namco serves up hours of family friendly, arcade entertainment on PlayStation 2.
- Pac-Man (1980) - Navigate the yellow fellow through the original mazes, avoiding ghosts while chomping pellets and fruit.
- Ms. Pac-Man (1981) - Starring every-hungry chap's female counterpart; explore, collect, and chomp your way through four different mazes.
- Galaxian (1979) - Destroy flying aliens as they move in formation to attack you.
- Galaga (1981) - Pilot a space ship, fend off frantic swarms of bee-like aliens.
- Dig Dug (1982) - Equipped with only a shovel and a pump, tunnel your way underground and use the pump to blow up attacking enemies.
- Pole Position (1982) - A milestone in racing games, players drive fast to beat the timer, avoiding cars and hazards
- Pole Position II (1983) - This racing sequel introduced four new race tracks - Fuji, Test, Suzuka, and Seaside.
- Rolling Thunder (1987) - In this horizontal scrolling shooter, play as a secret agent and defeat the criminal organization, Geldra.
- Rally X (1980) - Drive around a maze while avoiding chasing cars, laying smoke screens, and collecting flags.
- Bosconian (1981) - Pilot a spaceship, destroying enemy space stations, while avoiding asteroids and other obstacles.
- Dragon Spirit (1987) - Control a powerful dragon through the air, harness spells, drop bombs and breathe fire at enemies.
- Sky Kid (1985) - Controlling a bi-plane, avoid enemy planes using evasive loops, drop bombs, and machine gun down other planes.
- Xevious (1982) - Use a heavily armed fighter plane to destroy enemies and targets in the air and on the ground.
- Mappy (1983) - Control Mappy, a police mouse. Bounce on trampolines and open and close doors to dodge chasing cats.