|Release date:||9 November 2007|
Gaelic Games: Football returns exclusively to PlayStation®2.
All the Skill, Passion & Excitement of Gaelic Football, exclusively on PlayStation®2.
Gaelic Games Football ™ returns exclusively to PlayStation®2 and with a host of gameplay improvements and added features. All aspects of player controls have been revisited to ensure the controls are intuitive, simple & responsive. A new scoring system is now in place which varies in line with the level of game difficulty you select. New tactics have been included to allow you modify your teams offensive or defensive capabilities. New team formation options means teams can be adjusted at any time during the game, and to reflect the unpredictable nature of the Irish weather - conditions can now change during a match, and influence the outcome of the game. Gaelic Games: Football 2™ features;
- Full Football Season: National Football League, Provincial / All Ireland Football Championships & Tommy Murphy Cup.
- New Club Championship Competition Mode: Complete with Player, Team and Kit modifier features.
- 11 photo-realistic stadia including: Croke Park, Páirc Uí Chaoimh, Casement Park & Dr Hyde Park.
- New Mission Mode: Mission for every county team.
- New Team Manager Mode: Choose a management style for your team.
- Commentary from the voice of Gaelic Games Micheál Ó Muircheartaigh.
- Pack includes an Official GAA Football skills DVD. This DVD features routines which can be practiced to help master the key skills of the game and is ideal for both Football players and coaches.