The world's most brutal racing festival returns.
The second instalment of the best-selling PlayStation 3 brutal off road racer leaves Monument Valley for a Pacific island of dense jungle, thick swamps, towering peaks and steaming volcanoes. But don't let the tranquil scenery fool you; this new setting is as violent and unpredictable as the drivers that flock to it. It will smash, scorch and drown you at every turn.
Like the environment, opponents are smarter and more aggressive this time around, with improved Artificial Intelligence. There are 16 multi-route tracks to tear up with all the vehicle classes from the first MotorStorm: ATVs, rally cars, buggies, motorbikes, race trucks, mudpluggers and Big Rigs, as well as the newly arrived monster trucks that climb, sprint and roll over any vehicle in their way.
Multiplayer is even more intense; 16 racers can duke it out online or up to four people can get together and race in split-screen. Comprehensive PlayStation Network support provides sophisticated ranking and leaderboards.
It's brutal, dangerous, relentless, and unpredictable and more than a game - MotorStorm is way of life. The festival is back this autumn and promises to be larger than ever before.
- The island - a brand new, beautifully realised racing location
- Dynamic events, unpredictable and brutal off road racing conditions make every lap unique
- Competitive online racing for up to 16 players and up to 4-player split screen mode
- Head over to the MotorStorm Carrier in PlayStation Home* and discover some cool mini-games.
- Buy the 3D Collection game pack from PlayStation Store, which includes the exclusive MotorStorm 3D Pacific Rift Demo, and experience brutal off-road racing in amazing stereoscopic 3D
*Please note that PlayStation Home is only available in the following languages: English, French, Spanish, German and Italian.