Finding space travel and intergalactic battle a bit tough in Gravity Crash? Developer Just Add Water offers some galaxy-wide guidance.
1. Choose your ship and its payload to best suit your play style. Experiment with the options and find what works for you.
2. Try to approach each level systematically. Work your way through the environment in an orderly fashion, looking for new passages, switches and keeping in mind where you've already been.
3. Don't completely destroy the energy crystals as they will grow back if you let them - so use them resourcefully.
4. Shoot everything! You'll get a bigger score.
5. Inertia and gravity will affect your ship's ability to steer, so don't fly everywhere at full speed, you will only die.
6. Pay close attention to your surroundings as things are not always what they seem.
7. This isn't the Wild West! It's deep space and dangerous, so don't always go in with all guns blazing, cowboy.
8. When using the Dual Controls option in the PS3 version it's easier to tweak your aim through continual fire than it is to rapidly fire and readjust, even if mastering the rapid fire technique is more deadly.
9. It is easier to hit enemies at close range. Of course, it's easier for them to hit you at close range too...
10. Use the environment to your advantage. Draw enemies away from hostile gun placements and deal with each threat on your terms, where possible.
11. Moving away from enemies as you engage them in combat allows you time to read and react to their movement and fire.
12. Remember that while landing to rescue crewmen and as you wait for them to board, you can still fire at enemies.
13. Keep an eye on your fuel meter, and take note of where the energy crystals are.
Absorbed all of that valuable information? Ready to put it to good use? Then play like a pro and blast off with Gravity Crash on PSP and PlayStation 3, available to download from PlayStation Store now - and get your name on the leaderboards!