Find out how you can stay up to date with all the news from the biggest video game show in the world with eu.playstation.com.
The clock is ticking ahead of the annual video game extravaganza that is E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo). Kicking off on 5 June 2012 at the Los Angeles Convention Centre, the event promises to be an unmissable showcase of upcoming games, exciting announcements and eye-popping innovations in the world of PlayStation.
Following its release in February 2012, PlayStation Vita will be at the heart of an exciting line-up alongside a host of eagerly anticipated PlayStation 3 titles. E3 2012 will be bursting at the seams with treats for PlayStation fans and you can book yourself a front row seat at the first big video game show of 2012 by following these easy steps:
- On PC, keep up with all the details on announcements for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita at eu.playstation.com/e3. You'll also find in-depth features and interviews with the people behind the games.
- Get live coverage of the must-see SCEA press conference from PlayStation.Blog at blog.eu.playstation.com, as well as all the latest news straight from the show floor.
- Join in with the hottest debates on the official PlayStation Forums at community.eu.playstation.com, and get involved in competitions and community events – including the chance to put your questions directly to game developers in a live web chat.
- Check out our official Twitter page at twitter.com/PlayStationEU and use our Twitter hash tag #psE3 to get the latest updates wherever you are.
- Keep an eye on our official Flickr page at flickr.com for all the latest screens and exclusive, behind the scenes pictures from the Los Angeles Convention Centre.
- Head over to PlayStation Home on your PS3 to catch the SCEA press conference live with your buddies in the E3 Theatre, plus pay a virtual visit to the official E3 booth for some exclusive previews and rewards - doors open at 20:00 BST on 5 June 2012.
E3 2012 runs from 5 to 7 June 2012. Make sure you get all the news on the future of PlayStation, right here on eu.playstation.com/e3.